Thank you for your application to KRONA Insurance Company!
We would like to inform you that you can draw up an insurance contract and pay it online at the following link:
Buy insurance for Ukraine?Are you traveling to Ukraine? Do you need to buy medical insurance for Ukraine?
CORONAVIRUS health INSURANCE (COVID-19) IN THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE from IC "KRONA".
Get the policy online by e-mail in 4 minutes with a signature and seal. Payment by card of any bank in the world. Price from 0.2$ to 9$ per day.
You can get an insurance policy covering COVID-19 infection with us, this is compulsory insurance for foreign tourists visiting Ukraine (by plane or ground transport). This policy is required by the border service of Ukraine for ALL non-residents on a mandatory basis.
We offer coronavirus insurance for foreigners with different coverage - cheap insurance with minimum conditions and policies with the most advanced conditions.
All our policies are suitable for crossing the border of Ukraine. Upon request, we can send a sample of any policy.
All types of covid insurance can be purchased online or by contacting our managers.
ADVANTAGES OF INSURANCE FOR FOREIGNERS AGAINST COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS DISEASE:
The price of the policy is from UAH 33, approximately USD 1.20 per day
Online payment with any bank card
Option to select the required policy period
Unlimited number of visits to Ukraine with the policy
The policy is sent to your e-mail within 5 minutes after payment
Covering not only COVID-19 but also other acute illnesses
The health insurance policy is suitable for:
- entry into Ukraine;
- application to the Embassy of Ukraine for a visa (30,000 Euros);
- submission to the Migration Service of Ukraine.
Insurance is provided for foreigners (non-residents of Ukraine) and citizens of Ukraine, including adults and children, without age restrictions.
The electronic insurance policy does not need to be printed out. It is enough to save it on your phone or tablet to always have access to the document.
In case of a mistake, you can always contact us and you will make the necessary changes to the insurance policy.
If you have purchased a policy but the trip is canceled, please inform us of the reasons for the cancellation and we will be happy to postpone the dates.
You can get acquainted with the terms of the insurance contract on our website in the section "Public information" - "Public offers" or at the link: Contract.pdf
According to WHO, the number of coronavirus infections continues to grow rapidly, and such diseases often require operative and expensive treatment.
KRONA Insurance provides healthcare and pay the costs of treating foreign citizens in case of COVID-19 coronavirus disease in the territory of Ukraine. By request, when choosing the appropriate program, the cost of medical support during observation can also be included. This insurance policy is a mandatory document for crossing the Ukrainian border.
Under the Insurance Policy, in addition to the medical expenses incurred for treatment of COVID-19, the medical assistance in case of other acute illnesses requiring emergency medical care and inpatient treatment will be covered and organised for the client.
The current rules for crossing the Ukrainian border are regulated by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 9, 2020 No. 1236, with the latest amendments dated August 18, 2021 Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 889
Entry to Ukraine for foreigners, including holders of a temporary residence permit, and stateless persons
All foreigners, regardless of age and country of arrival to enter Ukraine must have an insurance policy (certificate) issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine or a foreign insurance company with a representative office in Ukraine or a contractual relationship with the insurance company-partner on the territory of Ukraine (assistance), which covers the costs associated with the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine.
The insurance policy, which was purchased through the portal, can be transferred for the required period for the tourist. The procedure for changing dates can be carried out several times.
And also have one of these documents:
• document confirming receipt of one or more doses of COVID-19 vaccine with WHO-approved for emergency use: Pfizer / BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson's Janssen, AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria, AstraZeneca / Covishield (India), AstraZeneca / SKBio (South Korea), Moderna / Spikevax, Sinopharm, CoronaVac (Sinovac); or
• foreign COVID certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines that are included in the WHO list of approved for emergency use, negative test result for COVID-19 by PCR or recovery of a person from COVID-19, issued by the authorized bodies of the Member States of the European Union or authorized bodies of other foreign states with which Ukraine has concluded international agreements on the mutual recognition of COVID certificates; or
• negative result of the rapid test for coronavirus antigen SARS-CoV-2 (RAT, Ag), made no more than 72 hours before entry; or
• negative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for COVID-19 no more than 72 hours before entry.
Certificates of antibodies to COVID-19 are not accepted for entry.
Children under 12 do not need test certificates. Children from 12 to 18 years old will have to have one of the above documents, but are exempt from self-isolation with the installation of the app "Vdoma".
If the required vaccination certificate or COVID certificat is not available, the foreigner (other than the categories of foreigners defined in the exceptions below) installs the application "Vdoma" and undertakes to begin self-isolation 72 hours after entry. During this time, the person will be able to undergo PCR testing or perform a rapid test for antigen - in case of a negative result, self-isolation is not used.
If within 72 hours from the moment of crossing the border the negative test result was not received - the person must isolate himself for 10 days in the place specified during the authorization in the application "Vdoma". It is also possible to stop self-isolation early, having received a negative result of the PCR test or the express test for antigen.
IMPORTANT! Unvaccinated citizens (with exceptions) who travel from Russia or India (including in transit) and have been on their territory for more than 7 days in the last 14 days will have to adhere to self-isolation for 14 days and will not be able to take a test in Ukraine to avoid or reduce self-isolation.
In case of impossibility or refusal to install the mobile application at home, the person will be denied crossing the state border.
Exclusion! Self-insulation is not applied for (the application “Vdoma” is not installed):
• persons under 18 years of age;
• heads and members of official delegations of foreign states, employees of international organizations, as well as persons accompanying them and entering Ukraine at the invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Office of the President of Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
• employees of diplomatic missions and consular posts of foreign states, missions of official international missions, organizations accredited in Ukraine, and members of their families;
• persons who come to participate in official sports competitions held on the territory of Ukraine and their accompanying persons;
• persons arriving to participate in cultural events taking place on the territory of Ukraine, at the invitation of a cultural institution and their accompanying persons;
• servicemen (units) of the armed forces of NATO member states and member states of the NATO "Partnership for Peace" program, who participate in the training of units of the Armed Forces or arrive at the invitation of the Ministry of Defense;
• experts of border agencies of EU countries arriving in the framework of joint operations with the European Border and Coastal Defense Agency Frontex;
• members of official governmental and other delegations of Ukraine who return to Ukraine after short-term business trips abroad to participate in international consultations, negotiations, conferences, sessions of bodies of international organizations, meetings of intergovernmental commissions, other joint intergovernmental bodies;
• participants of external independent assessment, persons who intend to enter educational institutions, including courses (departments) in preparation for admission to state higher education institutions, applicants studying in educational institutions located in Ukraine, as well as parents (adoptive parents), guardians, trustees, other legal representatives or other persons authorized by parents (adoptive parents), guardians, trustees or other legal representatives accompanying such persons;
• drivers and crew members of freight vehicles, buses engaged in regular, irregular and pendulum transportation, members of air and sea crews, river vessels, members of train and locomotive crews;
• persons carrying hematopoietic stem cells for transplantation.
We wish you a good day and an unforgettable trip!
Your IC "KRONA"
Private Joint-Stock Company Insurance Company "KRONA":
- founded on March 9, 2000, has 20 years of experience on the insurance market of Ukraine;
- occupies leading positions in the amount of collected insurance payments for voluntary health insurance on the insurance market of Ukraine according to ratings "Insurance TOP" and "TOP-100";
- is a universal insurer, which offers more than 30 insurance products for various types of insurance, both for legal entities and individuals;
- has 25 licenses of National Financial Services Committee , which allows it to provide different types of insurance programs including 15 in voluntary form and 10 in obligatory form;
- is committed to customer with continuously improved quality of provided services;
- has 24/7 call-center with highly-qualified medical coordinators;
- built of a team of professionals, implements advanced management and modern methods of doing business;
- provides service throughout Ukraine;
- has high credit rating at the level of uaАA-;
- guarantees your protection in the future.
KRONA Insurance Company - The world is safe!